For this project, I wanted to do a complete redesign of the Twilight Saga. Through a lot of research, thinking, sketching, and iteration, I ended up with four book designs and a system for the interior. My redesigns are heavily based on the original series, but from an angle that is simplified, modernized, and introduces illustration.
My main goal for this project was to create something very comprehensive with many moving parts, but I also wanted to work with set type, illustration, and illustrated/hand-lettered type. I also wanted to work with an iconic IP. I learned a lot, especially since this is one of my first tries at cover design.